CONSENT TO ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
Please read this information carefully and print a copy and/or retain this information electronically for future use.
If you choose to apply for credit through Cypress Creek Financial, LLC, from time to time you will receive disclosures, notices, documents, and information from Cypress Creek Financial, LLC, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective successors, assigns, agents and service providers (collectively, “we” and “us”). Because we operate primarily on the Internet, to provide services through www.fastwirecash.com, we need your consent to using and accepting electronic signatures, records, and disclosures pursuant to this Consent to Electronic Communications (the “Consent”). This Consent notifies you of your rights when receiving disclosures, notices and information via www.fastwirecash.com.
By selecting this box and continuing with the application process by clicking I AGREE AND SUBMIT APPLICATION below, you acknowledge that (1) you received this Consent, (2) you consent to using electronic signatures, records, and disclosures; and (3) that you further consent to conduct transactions by using electronic disclosures, electronic records, and electronic contract documents.
You also agree that:
- Any disclosures, notices, records or other types of information that is provided to you in connection with your relationship with us, including, but not limited to, your application, any account with us, any extension of credit with us, this Consent, applicable state and federal disclosures (e.g., Truth in Lending disclosures), fee and transaction information, statements, delayed disbursement letters, notices of adverse action, state mandated brochures and disclosures, and transaction information (“Communications”), may be sent to you electronically by posting the information at our web site, www.fastwirecash.com or by sending it to you by e-mail, as permitted by applicable law;
- we will not be obligated to provide any Communication to you in paper form unless you specifically request us to do so or we are required to do so;
- you may obtain a copy of any Communication by contacting us at [email protected], Cypress Creek Financial, LLC, 6360 NW 5th Way, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309 or by calling us at 800-540-0504. You also can withdraw your consent to ongoing electronic communications in the same manner, and ask that they be sent to you in paper or non-electronic form;
- you agree to provide us with your current e-mail address for notices at the addresses or phone numbers indicated above. If your e-mail address changes, you must send us a notice of the new address by writing to us or sending us an e-mail, using secure messaging, at least five (5) days before the change;
- in order to receive electronic communications in connection with this transaction, you must have: a personal computer with Internet access; a widely-used, recent-generation web browser (for example, Internet Explorer, Safari or Firefox); a widely-used, recent-generation portable document file reader (for example, Adobe Reader); an email address; and either a printer, hard drive or other storage device. You represent that you have the hardware, software, email address and email capacities described above, and your ability to read this Consent demonstrates that you have the necessary hardware and software to receive electronic communications; and
- we may amend (add to, delete or change) the terms of this Consent to electronic communication by providing you with advance notice in accordance with applicable law.
- By selecting this box and continuing with the application process by clicking I AGREE AND SUBMIT APPLICATION below, you are agreeing to this Consent and confirming that:
- Your system meets the requirements set forth above.
- You agree to receive Communications electronically.
- You are able to receive emails sent to the email address you have provided to us and to access and print or store information presented at this website.
- You consent to having information regarding this transaction, and others you may enter into with us, transmitted via email to the email address you have provided to us, and to having that information communicated with any third party who has or obtains access to emails sent to that address.
You may withdraw your consent to ongoing electronic communications by contacting us in writing at the address above and requesting that all Communications be sent to you in paper or non-electronic form. You will allow us two business days from the date that we receive your request to process the request.